If you are looking for a perfect cooling dog bed, we recommend checking out the K & H pet cot. The assembling of the house is too simple. And you don’t need any tool for it. Not only that, but the house is also easy to transport. The house keeps your pet cool because of its raised bed design.
The outer portion of the house was designed with tough and waterproof heavy denier nylon. For added strength, the house features double backing and double stitching. Moreover, it provides better airflow to keep dogs cool with the mesh in the center of the cover.
The hammock design of the classic pet cot is perfect for the warmer months. By the way, the original pet cot is perfect for both indoor & outdoor. The raising floor of the bed also offers your dog joint relief. As a result, he doesn’t struggle with lying on hard ground.
The interesting thing is the house assembles and disassembles in minutes. The sturdy frame cot can hold over 150 pounds. Not only that the breathable mesh center repels mold, moisture, bacteria, and odors. And you can clean the cot just by wiping it with a damp cloth.
- With its mesh center, it helps pets to keep cool in spring and summer
- Made of waterproof & heavy denier fabric
- Simple, and tool-free assembly
- Durable & tested for strength
- HAve varieties of sizes-small, medium, large, and extra-large
- No-skid rubber feet
- Very useful for teaching the “place” command of the dog
- Have up to 200 lb weight capacity on small, medium, and large
- Also, have up to 300 lb weight capacity on the extra-large
- It is great for travel, camping, picnicking and more
- The bed repels moisture, mold, mildew, bacteria, and odors
- The easing process is super easy
- The cover is also removable & washable
Note: You can use the k & h pet cot both indoor & outdoor. But remember that don’t place it in front of the footpath. Keep away from children. Unexpectedly, pets can chew the items. If you notice something like that, keep out the cot immediately. And always keep it in a cool & dry place.
You can also check out Petmate Kennel